- Postulate 1.
- To draw a straight line from any point to any point.
- Postulate 2.
- To produce a finite straight line continuously in a straight line.
- Postulate 3.
- To describe a circle with any center and radius.
- Postulate 4.
- That all right angles equal one another.
- Postulate 5.
- That, if a straight line falling on two straight lines makes the interior angles on the same side less than two right angles, the two straight lines, if produced indefinitely, meet on that side on which are the angles less than the two right angles.
Monday, December 26, 2011
Posted by SATISH .S at 9:00 AM
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
JUST FOR INTEREST
Did you know that if you multiply 111,111,111 X 111,111,111 that the answer is consecutive? Try it and then check the answer key to see what happens.
111,111,111 X 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
Posted by SATISH .S at 4:14 AM
Sunday, August 21, 2011
FINDING THE DAY OF THE WEEK:January has 31 days. It means that every date in February will be 3 days later than the same date in January(28 is 4 weeks exactly). The below table is calculated in such a way. Remember this table which will help you to calculate.
Step1: Ask for the Date. Ex: 23rd June 1986
Step2: Number of the month on the list, June is 4.
Step3: Take the date of the month, that is 23
Step4: Take the last 2 digits of the year, that is 86.
Step5: Find out the number of leap years. Divide the last 2 digits of the year by 4, 86 divide by 4 is 21.
Step6: Now add all the 4 numbers: 4 + 23 + 86 + 21 = 134.
Step7: Divide 134 by 7 = 19 remainder 1.
The reminder tells you the day.
Posted by SATISH .S at 10:11 AM